Wishing you and yours a very safe and happy holiday season!!

Friday, March 26, 2010

Baby Book






This is a Baby Scrapbook that I have made up for my daughter Rebecca. I used all sorts of paper mainly from CTMH. A lot of the embellishment's are from the dollar store and Micheal's. I also used my Circuit for the school bus and the school house. This was quite the journey to put this together remembering the celebration's and fun times. I think that it is a book that Rebecca and her children will always cherish. I still have from ages 5-11 to do so stay tuned.

1 comment:

Karen Wilson said...

Nancy, you honestly amazed me with this book. It's beautiful and you've done an amazing job. Becky will cherish it for sure and will have something to show her children one day. I bet it was fun to walk down memory lane, especially while your sister was visiting. You certainly did get alot done! Very creative and inspiring.