Wishing you and yours a very safe and happy holiday season!!

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Lasting Memories Challenge #3 Stamped Image


Here is my Layout for Challenge #3 for Lasting Memories. This layout meant a lot to me. It is my fiance and his younger brother with their mom as well. I am doing a scrapbook for him for his birthday. My stamped image is the house to represent the family home. I colored it with CTMH watercolor pencils. The stamp is also from CTMH and is Home Sweet Home. The stamp actually comes in pieces and you get to design your own home. It is so fun to play with. Hope you like it.

2 comments:

Karen Wilson said...

I love this Nancy and Terry will too. I can't wait to see the album when it's finished. A very special gift for sure.

suezie said...

How cool does that stamp set sound? It's cute too (I clicked on your page and took a closer look) LOL! Your fiance is gonna love his album.